6.41a B2B sessions table up to 2GB

Home Forums CRE Loaded Support CRE Loaded 6.4 6.41a B2B sessions table up to 2GB

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Simon 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

gate7
    Participant

Hello, after 4 years i have more than 2GB size sessions table. what can i do? can i clear this table?

gate7
    Participant

thanks for zero answer

gate7
    Participant

Query Error reported on page /advanced_search_result.php MySQL error: 144 – Table ‘./xxxx/sessions’ is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed select value from sessions where sesskey = ‘lg763cpod9jm2camteg75uaqk3’ and expiry > ‘1461941149’

error

SQL task: update

SHOW FULL FIELDS FROM sessions ;

MySQL send: Documentation
    #144 – Table ‘./xxxxx/sessions’ is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed

Simon
    Participant

Go into PhpMyAdmin (probably through your hosting panel) and Empty the sessions table.
    Cre Loaded has broken way of handling sessions so they just build up and up and have to be emptied regularly.

Zero answer? There’s no one here now, the cre / LC community left years ago for other carts inc opencart, prestashop and in some cases magento. Even the company responsible for LC7 is going backwards – LC7 failed and now returning to series 6 by adding mobile templating.

Simon

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close