Any new addon development? Sitemap & Google Feed

Home Forums Loaded 7 Developer Forums Add-On Development Any new addon development? Sitemap & Google Feed

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of nicolef nicolef 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of nicolef
    nicolef
    Participant

I recently came across a developer who offered these addons for a great price however only to find out that they are no longer supported (support was stopped a few years ago) as there was no interest in them. http://graith-loaded-addons.com/

Just wondering has Loaded7 died a slow death? Doesn’t seem to be any support for it around?

I upgraded over 12mths ago now (my site is a bit neglected) but yet there’s still not much movement? Have I missed something?

Cheers
    Nicole

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close