anyone switch to magneto?

Home Forums CRE Loaded Support CRE Loaded 6.2 anyone switch to magneto?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  rhydz 1 month ago.

• Author

rocket468
    Blocked

Just curious with all thats going on here. Anyone switch, and do you like it? Any before after site links.

I found someone that convert my skin to magneto for basicly what it will cost for me to upgrade “and i say that loosely” to 6.3 b2b.

dvdvideo
    Participant

i have a client that uses b2b on one site in the UK and Magento on his .com
    he loves the Magento site I did for him.. 🙂

http://www.worldmagicshop.com

ofpcomrade
    Participant

That magento site is looking good, I think magento has alot of potential, too bad it’s not easy to modify the code and add your own features.

rocket468
    Blocked

Looks nice dvdvideo.

Yea, it does not seem to be quite as straight foward to modify code. Then again i said that about cre when i was first starting to use it.

I am just curious to see if people are shifing away from cre and what they are using. I am thinking about it.

William Corry
    Participant

Problem with magento is it is very bloated and the admin is not the best. It is also a bit slow in my eyes, although it potential is pretty darn good but I think before I migrate my store i will wait until it hits a nice mature age of at least version 2 😉

Anonymous

Seen it so many times, great work but the developers are only really interested in fireworks, buzzers and flashing lights. What the hell is the point in having a zoom on images if the backend is so ignored that you can’t upload enough products to sell unless you have 3 months to do it.

frankenstein897
    Participant

Wow, their (Magneto) enterprise version is a lot more money than CRE’s B2B.

Magic Wladimir
    Participant

Hi
    I recently gone to Opencart and i must say that i made a good decision.
    Before i use Oscommerce.

http://www.magicshop.pro/

rhydz
    Participant

Sounds upgrading to Magneto is good to go.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close