B2B v6.5.2 Account and download page?

Home Forums Community General Support General Support B2B v6.5.2 Account and download page?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of iantresman iantresman 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of iantresman
    iantresman
    Participant

1. I’ve logged-in to http://www.loadedcommerce.com but can not find a link to my Account? Where should I look?
    2. I am running a Loaded Commerce B2B v6.5.2. Where do I find whether my license is “active”?
    3. Where do I find my license serial number?
    4̣ Where can I download the new patches that upgrade to Loaded Commerce B2B v6.5.3 with the responsive mobile template?
    5. It has been suggested that I run the new v6.5.3 in a /dev environment, will I be able to run the second version at the same time, without my license becoming invalidated?

Profile photo of Jim
    Jim
    Participant

To login to the software site use this link,
    http://store.loadedcommerce.com

Once logged in go to my account, downloads can be found under my downloads, and serial numbers can be found under my orders.

Hope this helps.

iantresman
      Participant

Thanks for that. I am showing a serial for B2B 6.4, but not one for B2B 6.5.2 which I have been running legitimately since 2013.

My account is showing B2B 6.5.3 as a “Main release”, at the same cost as if I purchased B2B 6.5.3 for the first time, ie. no upgrade pricing.

Am I right in thinking that my current B2B 6.5.2 is effectively on a lifetime license, but the minor upgrade to B2B 6.5.3 requires a brand new monthly license?, or a new lifetime license at full price?

Profile photo of Jim
    Jim
    Participant

Please note that only one licensed serial number per domain. If you plan to use on another domain it will require a license for the second domain.

iantresman
      Participant

Is a sub-domain allowed under the same license?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close