Beta download for 6.5.3 MR here

Home Forums Community General Support General Support Beta download for 6.5.3 MR here

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sal 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

Sal
    Keymaster

You can download the latest beta release candidate for 6.5.3 Mobile Responsive here:

https://github.com/loadedcommerce/Loaded6CE/archive/LC6.5.3MR-RC1.zip

THIS IS THE NEW TEMPLATE. It does not support any older templates, your store will break if you try to use your existing template with this build.

This is not for live stores. It is for testing and feedback, please post your feedback here. Thanks.

Jim McGettigan

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Johan Kuikka
    Participant

Hi. Can I please betatest on my new template?

Please contact me.

Reg
    Participant

I tried the beta at http://dotcom-productions.com/mobile-loadedcommerce/index.php
    In looking at the source code I find that the structure for SEO is very poor.

SEO needs a header positioned h1 tag (missing) and a h2 description of the h1. (missing).

The header should include a physical address as well as a local phone number.

The h3 display has the wrong sized text. (In the h tag hierarchy h3 is the same as a regular sized text in bold.)

I also notice that the Captcha is not working

gate7
    Participant

Hello… missing in admin:
    admin account
    admin members
    admin groups

admin header have small hight

many words is not in language files…

and where si choice an admin theme? i find black, blue and more color themes in assets/css files where is switch?

thanks

Sal
      Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback on the beta. We did release the update in 6.5.3 please do install the latest and let me know if you see the issues corrected.

Johan Kuikka
    Participant

Tried to do a new install and got this error:
    http://grabilla.com/06214-c9a499e9-e271-4e3c-a818-1bc7a1afe919.html#

Which broke the install and I got this error:

1046 – No database selected

select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from configuration

DATABASE_TEP_DB_ERROR

Johan Kuikka
    Participant

I’ve tried the beta 6.5.3. I can’t seem to update the Shippping modules and the Payment modules and configure the modules. it won’t save. Example the UPS advanced and the Bank Transfer options are two modules which arn’t saving the config.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  Johan Kuikka.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close