Branding Manager – Website:

Home Forums CRE Loaded Support CRE Loaded 6.4 Branding Manager – Website:

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rhydz 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

frankenstein897
    Participant

Has anyone tried to change the website field in the branding manager? In 6.3.3 you could change it and it would update it on the home page to whatever you put there. With 6.4 it does not do that anymore. Currently it just has the URL of the site which. But, I want to change it to something else. I know it sounds crazy but, I have my motivations :-). The fact that I could do it in 6.3.3 and now I can’t in 6.4 seems strange. Was there some code changes to the branding manager?

krisharvey
    Participant

You certainly can, make your own trial using your own source. I would also suggest to save your CSS so you can have copy whenever you want a reversal.

Thanks
    Kris|http://eatmywords.com/

rhydz
    Participant

Were you able to do the changes in 6.4? Planning to do some work on the site right after I finished installing the new rack and access tonneau cover on the truck. Sounds the 6.3 is way better to use.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close