Cancelling Subscription

Home Forums Community General Support General Support Cancelling Subscription

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of gothiccharms gothiccharms 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of gothiccharms
    gothiccharms
    Participant

I downloaded and installed the cart on the monthly charge. How does one cancel this? I’ve logged into my account and there’s no clear way presented. I went to my past ordered and asked to return the product but haven’t heard anything back. I am not using this cart and need this cancelled ASAP.

Profile photo of gothiccharms
    gothiccharms
    Participant

You know, this is really sad. I’ve used my cre carts for years now. How do you plan on staying relevant and making your product WANTED when you can’t take care of your clients? No email responses, no phone, no support. WHY would anyone want your product when all you seem to care about it improving the cart without improving customer relations? Might as well give up and throw in the towel folks. Having to resort to my bank intervening to stop these payments coming out when I’ve asked you to cancel is poor business practice.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close