cre loaded integration with quickbooks enterprise

Home Forums CRE Loaded Support CRE Loaded 6.2 cre loaded integration with quickbooks enterprise

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  tdsllp 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

b_dickey
    Participant

Hi

I am looking for a module/software that can easily sync my CRE Loaded data with quickbooks enterprise and inventory check that products are concurrent with quickbooks and CRE Loaded.

jupitergardens
    Participant

@b_dickey wrote:

Hi

I am looking for a module/software that can easily sync my CRE Loaded data with quickbooks enterprise and inventory check that products are concurrent with quickbooks and CRE Loaded.

I bought a module for this at Contribution Central. Sadly, the module no longer works. I couldn’t quite get it setup and never bothered to contact support. 🙁

I’ve been looking at T-Hub, but just haven’t had the volume yet to justify the expense.

Let me know if you find something different/better.

Mary/Jupiter Gardens

b_dickey
    Participant

Hi

On osC Forum, Margot has suggested me eCC from webgility.
    http://forums.oscanswers.com/index.php?showtopic=749

I have download 15 day trial and look pretty nice software.

You can found more information regarding eCC at:
    http://www.webgility.com/quickbooks-ecommerce-connector.php

jupitergardens
    Participant

That looks interesting. About the same price as T-Hub, but certainly another option. 🙂

Steverd
    Participant

We need something for Quickbooks entry also.

But all we need is something to enter in sales receipts into quickbooks, nothing else really. T-Hub and QBI both look good, but they may be more program than we need and T-Hub is a kind of expensive.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
    Steve

CRE-Loaded-Expert
    Participant

contact gerald at contribution central

b_dickey
    Participant

I download T-Hub also…

But eCC saves orders as Invoice, sales receipt or estimate in QuickBooks and provides various configuration parameters for each type of transaction just in $299 but T-hub offer $700 and eCC is really easy to use.

ericlowenthal4210
    Participant

T-HUB has three editions, the standard edition which posts online sales to QB is priced at $250. There seemed to be some confusion on their pricing, wanted to clarify that.

ofpcomrade
    Participant

I use T-HUB and highly recommend it.

tdsllp
    Participant

Hello,
    Thanks for the sharing such a great blog. I am happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us, Keep blogging and all the best.

https://www.quickbookintegration.com/woocommerce-quickbooks-integration

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close