Email Throttling

Home Forums Loaded 7 Developer Forums General Discussion Email Throttling

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of tecbrat tecbrat 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of tecbrat
    tecbrat
    Participant

I saw some older posts about Email Throttling, but I wondered if there was any newer information about it.

The threads I found mentioned using PHPList. Is that still the way to go? If so, can you point me to some info on how to get started with it?

My client has about 9k users and would like to send the occasional email to everyone.

Profile photo of Kiran
    Kiran

We use Sendy for loadedcommerce.com and many of our customers. Easy to use, good features at affordable price.

Profile photo of tecbrat
    tecbrat
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Kiran,

Does Sendy integrate with LoadedCommerce, or do you just export and import the customer data?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close