helllllllllllllllllllo every one

Home Forums Community General Support Bug Issues helllllllllllllllllllo every one

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  pwhtechs01 3 months ago.

• Author

jonhcenami
    Participant

When I tried to do a Test checkout with a full address, the system saves the Address, but always throws the error:
    Your Street Address must contain a minimum of 5 characters.
    Your City must contain a minimum of 4 characters.
    Your Telephone Number must contain a minimum of 1 characters.

I used a complete address to test, so it’s more than the minimum…Ouch!!

Cheers,
    C.

bunny
    Participant

Hey there,

Welcome. M also new here.

zoom.com.kw

sisu
    Participant

Hi, Does anyone knows what going on with this company? Left them several messages and no one reply…
    Email and same response – none!

Trying to upgrade to Vr.6.4 or 6.5.3 ?? do not know exactly (community edition) and encounter issues…

Anyone can suggest technical support?

Best,
    Haim

devi
    Keymaster

Hello Halm,

What the error you are facing on upgrade?
    Please write it to me in details we will look into it.

Thanks & Regards,
    Devid

pwhtechs01
    Participant

Hello Devid,

I am following up with Haim’s post here.

Due to recent security changes, I have to put CRE loaded website to a new cPanel server. The server supports PHP 5.4 and up. My present installation is at CRE Loaded 6.14 and runs on my old server. (PHP version is 4.3X) How can I update it to the latest version?

So far, I have found steps to update from 6.2 to latest 6.5X version (http://store.loadedcommerce.com/pages.php?CDpath=175_116). But not from 6.14. Can you please let me know the steps to do so?

I really have to update the website as PayPal is no longer accepting payments as the old software and server does not support TLS latest protocols.

Please advise.

pwhtechs01
    Participant

Hello Devid,

I would like to notify you that, I am able to do payments via Paypal. Only the credit card transaction is the one which is not working. So the issue is with the current version in the credit card processing.

Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close