Initial Loaded 7 Lang Packs – ES, DE, FR

Home Forums Loaded 7 Developer Forums Translations Initial Loaded 7 Lang Packs – ES, DE, FR

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ronuk ronuk 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Sal

Here are the first round of the first of many language packs for Loaded 7

they are attached to this post.

Please provide feedback on installation and functionality and quality of translations.

These are both Admin and Catalog packs.

Profile photo of mistik

Hi Sal,

I tryed to install the french pack, but it seems that I do it the wrong way coz i can’t find it when I want to add in the language add-inn.
    I tried but uploading the pack on the add-on file, or separate and upload one part on the admin/language and includes/languaue, but none works.
    I should i proceed ? thanks for your answer.
    Best regards,

Profile photo of ronuk

Gave it a try and set to french default

Tried to navigate to pages in store and navigation did not work title bar showed ||

Profile photo of ronuk

sorted it was looking for the french permalinks withing the french catalogue and product setup

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.