Lack of Support

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  netzcart 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

agtcbiop
    Participant

Am I the only person using CRE Loaded 6.5 something (the admin page no longer displays the version just the reg so for the record: B2blc4437683uL | proB2B |) not getting any support? The CRE ticket system seems to be in permanent meltdown. Version 7 comes and goes and nobody is answering my enquires. What is going on!!

Jim
    Participant

Hello, we are here, and supporting customers, we are having some issues with the ticket system and working to correct it.

agtcbiop
      Participant

It seems to be taking forever. I have tried posting a ticket on three occasions over the last 4 weeks without success.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close