new install permissions 6.52

Home Forums CRE Loaded Support CRE Loaded 6.4 new install permissions 6.52

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  devi 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

rightstuff
    Participant

got 2x security errors and need to change the permmissions, but do not know where to find the files and do it?

devi
    Keymaster

Please post the exact error you are getting. If it is a folder permission error you can fix it by logging to FTP and give 777 permission to the folders mentioned there.

Regards,
    Devi

rightstuff
    Participant

thx for the reply, this is the message, the cre loaded software was a one click install, i didnt use ftp, i installed from my cpanel, ? not sure how to access all the files/folders?

Warning: I am able to write to the configuration file: /home/volkcoll/public_html/loaded7/admin/includes/configure.php. This is a potential security risk – please set the right user permissions on this file.
    Warning Warning: I am able to write to the configuration file: /home/volkcoll/public_html/loaded7/includes/configure.php. This is a potential security risk – please set the right user permissions on this file.

devi
    Keymaster

This issue you can fix it from cPanel. Go to file manager and go to the includes folder and right click on the configure.php and selct permission or properties menu. It will open a popup there give permission 444. It will solve this security risk warning problem.

Thanks,
    Devi

rightstuff
    Participant

sorry been dumb, i can find the filemanger in the menu, theres load , content manger etc but cant see file manager?

devi
    Keymaster

Please send me your login info to [email protected] I will take care of it.

Thanks & Regards,
    Devi

rightstuff
    Participant

rightstuff
    Participant

can i email or pm you the details?

devi
    Keymaster

Send it to my email I will take care of it.

Thanks,
    D

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close