Php version question on older version of LC6.5

Home Forums Community General Support General Support Php version question on older version of LC6.5

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Autographs Autographs 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Autographs
    Autographs
    Participant

I use Loaded Commerce B2B v6.5.1, on a dedicated server I’ve had up for a number of years, well we were about to move everything to new server and was told that since my site is on a server with php5.2 it will most likely WILL NOT work on the new php5.5

can anyone tell me if it will work or if not what changes need to be made?

my site is working PERFECTLY now how I want it, so Honestly I don’t want to upgrade to a newer version and have to start all over with having it modified to make it do what my older site does now.

Thanks in advance for the help

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close