POA, ‘Call for price’ function, price unavailable

Home Forums CRE Loaded Support CRE Loaded 6.3 POA, ‘Call for price’ function, price unavailable

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mothyray 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

MartinC
    Participant

Hi
    Im using Version: CRE Loaded Professional B2B v6.3.1

I have some products that price is unavailable for, at the minute I have just set the price at £0.00,

http://www.eurom-sport.com/product_info.php?cPath=163_165_59&products_id=162,

I want to place some text to prompt the visitor to contact the website retailer for a price.

I need to be able to set text in place of the price such as ‘POA’, ‘Call for Price’, or ‘Price Unavailable’ is there some code that I can change to enable me to insert text or that would automatically display text for products that I set to £0.00

I would also wish to disable the add to cart button on these pages so that the user cannot order the product.

soundzgood2
    Participant

In the product_info.tpl.php file /templates/content or /templates//content

#1 Call for Price

if ($product_info == '0')  $products_price = 'Call for Price';

which would go in anywhere before the price is called

#2 Hide Qty / Add to Cart

if ($product_info > 0) {

which could go in after the wishlist button is called
    and the closing } would go in after the button ‘add to cart’ is called.

Simon

creloadeduser12
    Participant

I have 6.4.1 B2B looking to implement the same idea. I have made the changes as posted above, but nothing changes on the site even when deleting the file lol. Has this been changed in this version?

Thanks again!

creloadeduser12
    Participant

Does this work for 6.4 B2B? I am in desperate need of this functionality…

Thanks for any help!

soundzgood2
    Participant

@creloadeduser12 wrote:

I have 6.4.1 B2B looking to implement the same idea. I have made the changes as posted above, but nothing changes on the site even when deleting the file lol. Has this been changed in this version?

Thanks again!

Probably means you’re using product info with tabs, and you’ve just edited the product info page without tabs.
    Try it on product_info_tabs.tpl.php

Simon

creloadeduser12
    Participant

That was it, thank you so much for the help!

I need to look for that same thing on the products page as well, but I will see if I can apply what you already gave to do that one.

Again, THANK YOU!

soundzgood2
    Participant

@creloadeduser12 wrote:

That was it, thank you so much for the help!

I need to look for that same thing on the products page as well, but I will see if I can apply what you already gave to do that one.

Again, THANK YOU!

product_info_tabs.tpl.php is the products page …

Simon

creloadeduser12
    Participant

What I meant to say is that I wanted to show the same thing on the products listings page, where it shows all of the products in the specific category.
    The url looks like:

index.php?cPath=1_4_8

I cannot find where I might change the code for the same functionality….

Thanks again for all the help!!

soundzgood2
    Participant

So you’d be looking for product_listing.php (or product_listing_col.php) which depending on your template could be the default ones (/includes/modules) or in the templates own versions (/templates/your template/includes/modules) … rename and test to see.

Basically the code change would happen under the ‘BUY_NOW’ price and start off like:

if ($listing[$x] == 0) {

If you aren’t sure and haven’t got time to learn, just employ a developer.

(BTW I take it that the url above is a test site as you have several things that’ll severely limit its success, including bots being blocked from indexing)

Simon

mothyray
    Participant

Will doing this affect the attributes of products in any way? what about if we have a kit that is an addon with 0 price?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close