problem with mainpage.php in windows 10

Home Forums Loaded 7 Developer Forums General Discussion problem with mainpage.php in windows 10

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of agtcbiop agtcbiop 9 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of agtcbiop
    agtcbiop
    Participant

Hi Just upgraded to B2B 6.5.3 after my first post edit the main page, I can no longer access the main page in windows 10 the editor page just hangs and eventually crashes! fortunately but extremely inconveniently the editor continues to work on my IPAD. Do you have a fix for this?

Profile photo of Jim
    Jim
    Participant

Have you tried putting an unedited mainpage.php file back in the template folder. perhaps the edit in mainpage.php was incorrect.

I suggest trying that, do let me know the results.

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by Profile photo of Jim Jim.
    Profile photo of Kiran
    Kiran

Which browser you are using? I tried in Chrome and it worked good to me.

Profile photo of agtcbiop
    agtcbiop
    Participant

Hi, Yes already done that, clean install of mainpage.php with still the same result. I have editied the file from outside of CRE and have a workimng front page, but still cant use the editor in CRE.I am using the latest version of chrome and windows 10. I have also switched of my firewall which made no difference.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close