product_info.php 404

Home Forums CRE Loaded Support CRE Loaded 6.2 product_info.php 404

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of rotaour rotaour 8 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of rotaour
    rotaour
    Participant

I havent been to my store(testing) for a few days then I go today and the products_info.php page gets a 404 error. I havent changed anything in several days and everything was fine last time I looked at it. When a product is clicked this is the URL it calls;
    http://www.parkhillgear.com/FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO?products_id=32

I compared files with default ones;
    – product_info.php
    – templates/content/product_info.tpl.php
    – templates/TemplateName/mainpage_modules/main_page.tpl.php
    and a few others I forgot, they’re all fine.

I noticed there was no entry for product_info.php in the filenames.php file , but there wasnt in the default file either.

I’m thinking maybe the server did a backup and something got screwey. Anyone have any ideas?
    TIA

Profile photo of CRE-Loaded-Expert
    CRE-Loaded-Expert
    Participant
    Profile photo of rotaour
    rotaour
    Participant

@greatpcs wrote:

http://www.parkhillgear.com/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=32&osCsid=93439767461693f7e11a70e5dcdb17ce
    works fine for me

where did you get that link?

Thats how the link was actually coming up in the browser. I even temporarily added a filename entry to includes/filenames.php which brought up the proper path but still no page even though all files were present.

Well I contacted Siteground our host and asked them if it was DNS troubles, cause my traceroutes werent going through. They said my CRE install was broken and to reinstall!

I decided to start by reuploading the includes dir and a ways through the upload the product_info.php page started coming up again so I cancelled the rest of the upload.

Something in the includes folder got deleted or corrupted server side or the guy that I talked to at Siteground found something, I dont know.

Profile photo of CRE-Loaded-Expert
    CRE-Loaded-Expert
    Participant

:) well as long as you are good to go.. good luck with your store

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close