Social Media Icons and Links

Home Forums Web Design and Development Development Discussions Social Media Icons and Links

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  rhydz 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

religiousplus
    Participant

How do I add Social Media Icons and then link them to their pages with the Pro 6.5?

Please note that I’m a beginner! 😯

soundzgood2
    Participant

Have a look at sharethis.com or addthis.com for a block of code you can just add in where you want these to appear. You can pick some of the buttons that you want.
    Alternatively if you’re using 6.5.x cart the templates/content/product_info.tpl.php has AddThis code in it already which could be copied to another page.

If you’re looking for specific buttons to be added to a eg header and you know no html/css and php is just a bunch of letters, hire a coder (unless you’ve got the time to learn)

Simon

Aimy
    Participant

Find the social media icons you would like to use on the internet, download them, and then upload them to your blog’s Media Library.

Sal
    Keymaster

[quote=225828]Find the social media icons you would like to use on the internet, download them, and then upload them to your blog’s Media Library.[/quote]

That was a really awesome response. You left out the part about using a keyboard and mouse.

If you want to advertise your site here, contact us we have a sponsorship program. Or try to keep your answers actually useful. Learn the code and help out.

If not, I’ll use your site to hire a person, to log in to our admin, and ban you.

nehapatel
    Participant

I am working with home renovation Kerala. I have a question for you. How can I add a website link in social media?

rhydz
    Participant

Nehapatel one good way to post your link on social media sites is to create your own official pages.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close