UPS and Fedex Shipping Rates not working

Home Forums CRE Loaded Support CRE Loaded 6.2 UPS and Fedex Shipping Rates not working

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wtf1 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

luxceleritas
    Participant

Starting on Thursday 4/19/19 all my UPS and FedEx Shipping rates stopped working. All I get are the messages below: That no rates can be found. I implemented table rates to get by until a fix can be made. Does anybody have any idea why this would happen or what could be causing it? I did not make any changes that I am aware of to either server or CRE Loaded Software. I am using v6.2, SP 1.
    Any assistance would be appreciated. Website is located at http://www.c6performance.net

Please select the preferred shipping method to use on this order. Please Select
    Table Rate
    Best Way $12.50
    United Parcel Service United Parcel Service
    We are unable to obtain a rate quote for UPS shipping.
    Please contact the store if no other alternative is shown.
    Federal Express Federal Express
    No Rates Returned, :

wtf1
    Participant

I see you got a lot of answers 🙁

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close